🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) 🌟 Share some love for the Holiday for a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Comments

• marajayne
    marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
    I love our annual Nerf Gun fight.  When people spend their first Christmas with us, they get a starter gun (manual, only shoots a few bullets before needing a refill), but if they come back, they get a good one!  We've got quite the arsenal.  😁
  • marajayne
    marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2

Love your tree.  We do ribbon and a bow too! 
  • debs58
    debs58 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Visiting our local garden centre in December always makes me feel very festive 🎅
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Thank you CCFS community. This is the wonderful time of the year to share love and joy. I really enjoy how the night scene has been transformed in the holiday season. Here are a few pics from my neighborhood. Enjoy!

• Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5

A Christ-Centered Christmas is my way of celebrat it.  =)

The first question I have asked myself is why did God decide to send Jesus to the world in the first place? What was the purpose of the incarnation of Christ?
    So why did God send Jesus, and why did He send him as a babe in the manger?

Matthew 1:23
    "Behold, A Virgin Shall Be With Child, And Shall Bring Forth A Son, And They Shall Call His Name Emmanuel, Which Being Interpreted Is, God With Us".

In this one straightforward verse, we get a genuinely profound principle.
    The whole reason that God sent Jesus was so that He could walk among us and be in us.
    God sent Jesus so that we could be reconciled to Him and that both God and man could have an intimate relationship with one another.
    If you stop and think about that for a second, it has profound and deep meaning. The God of the universe cared so much about you and I that He sent His son to make a relationship possible. He wanted to be with us.
    Because of this principle, what do you think would be a good way for us to focus on a Christ-centered Christmas
    For me, that means to stop what I am doing and getting so involved in the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season and make time to spend time with our Heavenly Father personally.
    The whole purpose of the Christmas event was not to celebrate only gift-giving, family, or making our children happy, none of those things are bad things in and of themselves, but the purpose of the Christmas event from God’s perspective was to cultivate a relationship between Himself and us.
    So if we are to have a Christ-centered Christmas, then that must mean that we are going to honor the wishes of the one that gave the gift of His son and cultivates that relationship that He so earnestly desires.

That's Christmas for me. 

I wish you all a blessed one, full of joy, peace and divine love  <3  =)
  • tammy1018
    tammy1018 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Peace on Earth to Everyone.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • say_kitty-Kat
    say_kitty-Kat Posts: 2 Newbie
    Christmas is a hard time of year for me....lost 2 sisters to opioid's, and my only daughter committed suicide ....so it makes it hard to celebrate without them. Sorry to bring everyone down, but Christmas just makes me sad. 
  • BudmanII
    BudmanII Posts: 7 Level 2
    Going to spend the day with my girlfriend and our dog Budman, playing CC saga and friends and soda...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?