🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Christmas Challenge and Octopus

Options
lhutchins248
lhutchins248 Posts: 19 Level 2
I never received the Christmas challenge or another challenge and now I don’t have the new octopus one.  I play everyday and this is extremely frustrating because it doesn’t make any sense why I am not getting additional character outfits or challenges. Please help because I am very upset about it and it didn’t get resolved the last time I posted and gave my user I’d and what not!!!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lhutchins248 I hope you are enjoying your time here in the community.  I know how frustrating it can be when some people have an event and you don't - especially if it involves a new friend or a new outfit.  However, all challenges and bonus games don't always reach every single player and unfortunately, we have no control over who does receive them. 

Jessica, a Data Scientist for King Studios has said "
    As a games developer, the most important way to learn about whether and how our players enjoy different features and events we make for them is to do what we call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events 😕 But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!"

What you can do is make sure you have cleared your cache, ensured you have the latest version of the app and force close your game and keep it off for 10-15 seconds.  Sometimes you need to do that for a new event to appear in your game.  If the Octopus challenge doesn't appear, then unfortunately you are one of the people who won't receive this event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?