🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen event

Options
Suprids
Suprids Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi, support team I won all of the 10 levels of the jelly Queen, but the event just disappear. What should I do? Please help me.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Suprids, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Jelly Queen event in your game!!  Do you think the event disappear OR a "Star Chaser" event started?  Check at your "Quests" icon and see if the "Star Chaser" has popped up!!  When we had events with Rachel and Olivia, that is what happened!  Once we finish the "special levels", we have to gain certain number of stars!!  

If that is not the case and the event did disappear, it could be just a small glitch, and simple trouble-shooting steps would work to bring it back :+1:  👇 👇

Force close the App --->  Clear Cookies / Cache --->  Shutdown your device and turn it on after few minutes ---> Connect to WiFi and log back into the game --->  The event should come up now.  If not, you might have to repeat this for few times.  

But, do not "reinstall" as it will not help and you will loose your boosters too!!

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Keep having fun in your games and have a great weekend =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?