🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Power up and no moves 1276

Options
Bethnmatt97
Bethnmatt97 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hello and Happy Holiday . I recieved the 2 hour special ability power up, and every time I started the level, and the power activated, the no moves left came u . I lost all 5 lives in under a minute! 

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    Hi @Bethnmatt97!

Welcome and Happy Holidays to you too!

I am sorry to hear that you have had this issue! 

This same thing has happened to a few of us. Unfortunately it is a result of the power up activating and taking away the only available move on the board. This is what causes you to lose the life. Your best bet is to: a) choose another character next time or b) wait for your power up to run out and start with 5 lives when it is done. I would recommend trying option (a) first and see what happens. 

Hope this helps. Warm wishes to you!  =)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bethnmatt97 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game :o  Unfortunately, this is a glitch popping up with the "Friendly Charged Boosters" no matter what level we are playing!!  

Sometimes, changing the character works and we can play the levels without any issue... but, sometimes, it doesn't!! 

If changing the character also doesn't work,  only work-around for now is to wait till the "friendly charged boosters" are expired!  The King ream is investigating this, as there were more than few complaints about this issue :+1: 

Hope this made sense and clarifies a bit!  If you need to post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?