🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

This is Not Okay!

Options
faithwhite1844
faithwhite1844 Posts: 5 Level 2
Why is there no fail safe for when you make purchases with gold? I was playing the original Candy Crush and I accidentally clicked on the infinite lives. I closed out of the app really fast but the purchase still went through and I lost my gold. I DIDN’T EVEN WANT THE INFINITE LIVES. Please fix this.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @faithwhite1844 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I completely understand your frustration as I was also in your situation for many times and lost many of my Gold Bars too :o   

Unfortunately, we (the players) cannot do anything for this issue, even-though we have spent the Gold Bars by accident, the game already received those extra moves / extra lives!  And, it does not matter whether we have used them or not!!  

I would suggest you to contact the "King Players Support Team" and try to request them for a refund of those Gold Bars you have accidentally spent!!  I am not sure how successful you would be but, no harm in trying!!   

So, please contact the "Support team" through the "Contact Us" tab that is located at the bottom of this page -- scroll all the way down, and you will find it like it showed in below pic (the "Contact Us" tab placed below to the King Emblem)  👇  👇

Hope your request goes through and you will receive your Gold Bars back :+1:  If you need to reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?