🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

When will there be a fix?

Options
mikeyblanc
mikeyblanc Posts: 8 Level 2
When will there be a fix for this game? I've missed out on so many events. My husband who started after me gets them. I know for the whole month of December there has been weekly challenges. But not for me. I missed out on Rachel event. I can't stand that not all get the same opportunities. So when will there be a fix. I've been playing this game for over a year and this started about 4 months ago.

Michelle
Mikeyblanc

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @mikeyblanc first of all I would like to welcome you to our community. I totally understand your frustration on not getting some special events on your game, here’s the thing whenever there’s some new events going on there will be few of us would unfortunately not getting the events as it’s part of the testing. I know it doesn’t sounds ideal, but mostly the time the events itself will come around again, so says you don’t have on your game right now, then you might get it next time while others won’t get it, like for instance I didn’t get pilgrim costume for nutcracker event last year, and I finally get it last month, so...my suggestion for you to keep an eye on what’s coming next, and make sure your device and your app always updated to the latest versions 🤗
  • mikeyblanc
    mikeyblanc Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    That's what they said about Rachel. And I am still getting nothing. As my husband gets further ahead of me on levels. I can barley beat 1 a week. The events make me want to play the game. Now I just get my daily bonus and try for the day challenges. Then stop playing. This is not fun for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?