🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Weekly challenge

Options
lriha
lriha Posts: 1 Newbie
I log in everyday and play this game. I have been playing the weekly challenge everyday. Today I log in and it says I am on level one of challeng . How can I hat those credits for last 3 week's back

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Iriha Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please give me few details.... 

Are you talking about the Candy Friends game or any other game?  If it is the "Candy Friends game", are you mentioning about the "Holiday Calendar" event and it's levels?  Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot?  This web-page will help you to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

The reason I am asking for all these details is because, there are many games with same features and/or new features popping up every day!!  I would like to make sure about it first, before I can lend you any assistance!!

Hope this made sense!  Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?