🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How to receive the 1000 badge?

rusty12
rusty12 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2019 in Discussions
I have been following your instructions to receive my 1000 badge but it never works.

Comments

• ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    rusty12 said:
    I have been following your instructions to receive my 1000 badge but it never works.
    Hi rusty12,
    Take a screenshot and jot your I.d. down and you will receive your badge sooner or later. Then check your notifications.
    Good luck and well done on getting pass 1000
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,401 Candy Moderator
    Hello @rusty12 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

It looks like you have posted your comment in "Get Your Level 1000 Badge" thread only few minutes ago!! 

And within few minutes after that, you have received your badge too!!  To check your badge, click on your name "rusty12" on this page --->  Which will open your Profile page --->  You can see your beautiful badge for "Candy Friends Level 1000" over there. 

Here is a screenshot I took just now  👇  👇 

Just a NOTE:  Please allow some time to receive the answers or badges once you have posted your questions or comments.  Team had to make sure to send the badge to the correct players!  And to receive answers, we all are here but, could be busy with other things, and hence, might be delayed a bit in attending your question!  

Hope this made sense!  Enjoy your new Badge.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** If you need to write back or need any clarification, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?