🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Still Having Problems with (Daily) Prize Boxes Not Opening

Options
JustSerfin
JustSerfin Posts: 57 Level 2

I am asking this a second (2nd) time because I never got an actual answer the first (1st) time I asked.

Two (2) weeks ago, on December 12, I had asked “Why are the (daily) prize boxes not opening?” & indicated that “I get & click in the ‘open’ button but it never opens, the box just jiggles & is basically ‘frozen’ as the only way to get out of it is to force-close the app so (as far as I know) I am NOT getting ANY of my (daily) rewards/bonuses!” as well as making it know that “This has been happening (or not happening) for (over) am entire week now!” (so it’s now been [over] an entire month without an answer).

Also on December 12, when asked “Are you referring to the regular daily prizes, or the ones you can get right now with the Holiday Advent Calendar?” I followed-up with “Both since you mention.  I was actually talking about the regular daily prizes (that you get as soon as you go into the app each day - I get the box & the ‘open button’ but it never opens) but I know nothing whatsoever about the Holiday Advent Calendar you ask about so apparently I’m not getting those either (I have automatic updates turned ‘on’ & & I have 2 Candy Crush updates ‘pending’ - Soda & Friends - so I just might not have gotten that yet….that being said, I am asking about the regular daily prizes.” (the app has since updated but I still have never gotten Holiday Advent Calendar).

It is unacceptable that I have been having (unresolved) issues for over a month & no answers in (over) two (2) weeks!

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @JustSerfin - sorry to hear that you’ve had issues. Couple of things - what type of device are you playing from and have you cleared your cache & cookies recently? Is the app up to date in your App Store or do you play via a PC? Lastly please note you need about 2 GB of free space on your device for the games to function properly.

Let us know and we will try and assist further 🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @JustSerfin Hope you are having a nice day! 

Very Sorry to hear that you did not receive a reply back before to your question!!   

A little bit more to add to what my friend @Foley1362 suggested above....  It is about the "Christmas Advent Calendar" / Holiday Calendar Event!!  

Unfortunately, the event was/is not available to all of the players at this time... The King team wants to give a best experience to the players in their games, especially with the "Special events and features"!!  To make sure of that, they cannot send the event to all of the players but only to some of them.  They try to include as many players as they can, but some are still left out :o    Hope it made sense about not receiving the event!! 

Please post back the details that were asked above and we will definitely get back to you.  If we can't be here tomorrow - as it is Christmas and we will have guests at home, we will check back within 2 days at the max :+1:   
  • JustSerfin
    Options

Foley1362 I am playing on a iPad Air (thought it was an Air 2 but realizing not it’s an Air 1 as it does not get iOS 13 so is not compatible with my XR iPhone).  Yes, I have, I have been having multiple issue with my iPad (in addition to the above as well as others but can not afford a new 1) & have been clearing cashe/cookies multiple times a day for months now.  It is up to date & has no pending updates & have never played on a computer.  I have 5.2 GB of free space.

PummyRaj As I had indicated previously (multiple times, actually, in the follow-up to my original posting as well as in this re-post) that the original issue I asked about was the DAILY prize box (that I [am suppose to] get every day the very first [1st] time I open the app each day) so I am NOT actually asking about the “Christmas Advent Calendar” / Holiday Calendar Event - I only added that because of what was asked in my original posting from December 12 so “Christmas Advent Calendar” / Holiday Calendar Event is beside the point….

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @JustSerfin, Thank you for your reply :+1: 

Yes, I know =)  Since my friend has already addressed the main issue, I just wanted to inform you about the "Holiday Calendar" because you have mentioned about it, that's all!

With regards to the "Prizes", is it ONLY with the Daily "Login" Reward OR other rewards also behave like this?  Examples for other rewards -->
    1) Level Reward -- which appears when we are playing some levels and get to open once we win that level;
    2) Map Reward --  The Purple Gift box at the end of each episode in the Map;
    3) Quest Rewards --  The gifts we receive after finishing the Daily tasks
    ;
    Please be patient with us, as we are trying to take as much information as we can to understand the issue as to know why & how!!

Talk to you soon!  Have a Merry Christmas / joyous Holiday 🤗   
  • JustSerfin
    Options
    I can not honestly answer that as I have not gotten any other rewards recently....all I can say is I can’t tell you the last time a box has opened - all I can tell you is whenever I tap the “open” button to open a box they just jiggle & nothing happens.  They never open & the only way to get out of it is to force-close the app.
  • JustSerfin
    Options

You can’t tell in the screenshot(s) but it is (only) jiggling yet never opens....
  • JustSerfin
    Options

Well, it has been 5 days (since the last response on December 24) yet I still have not gotten a response to this!  Dare I post a 3rd time or is it a lost cause?  What ever happen to “Please post back the details that were asked above and we will definitely get back to you.  If we can't be here tomorrow - as it is Christmas and we will have guests at home, we will check back within 2 days at the max” [that would have been Friday the 27th] & “Please be patient with us, as we are trying to take as much information as we can to understand the issue as to know why & how!!” (both said by PummyRaj)?  I think I have been patient (even posted screenshots o Christmas) but that only goes so far when no (actual) answers are given - so much for people keeping their word….

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?