🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

2 issues

potcakemom
potcakemom Posts: 1 Newbie
 I initially came here to ask for assist as I did not get the character for finishing last week.  I do have a screen shot of all 7 completed.  Well as I was searching for an answer to that problem I decided to back up to my King account, which appears to have disappeared, so I made a new one....  Anyway, now my progress for this week has vanished.  I had done all 4 now it says they are not completed and I only get one shot a day.   

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,785 Candy Moderator
    Hello @potcakemom Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I am also sorry to say that the question is a bit confusing for me.  I will rephrase and ask it, please let me know whether what I understood is accurate or not!!

1) About not getting character for finishing last week --->  You are talking about the "Dog" character, The Dachs, correct?  
    When you said you have screenshot of completing of all 7 -- you were mentioning about the 7 levels, right? 
    What about the "Level Rewards"?  Do you remember opening any Gift Boxes after finishing last week's calendar event?  If so, how many might you have opened -- because it is a MUST to open the Gift Boxes as they contain the stickers for the Characters / Costumes we receive!!

2) With regards to "King Account" ---> were you not logged into your old King account when you were playing the game till now?  If we are log into our game, our accounts should not disappear just like that!!  Or may be you have signed in through Facebook account?

** Can you please post back and clarify / answer these for me, so that I can direct / suggest you with proper assistance? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?