🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New desktop computer. How do I get my game spot back from where I was at on my old computer?

Options
Robbann
Robbann Posts: 9 Level 2
Got a new computer and want to get to where I am at on my old computer.  How do I do this???

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,370 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Robbann Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me which game are you playing?  If you have saved your game on your old computer, either by creating a Facebook account OR through Kingdom account, then you do not need to worry at all.  Simply log into those accounts and open your game.  All your progress will be intact.  

Only issue is none of your boosters and Lives that were received from your friends will be transferred to your new computer.  If you have not thrown away your old PC yet, you can still play the game there and use up all those boosters. 

Hope this clarifies and made sense!  Please post back if you need any further assistance.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Robbann
    Robbann Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Farm Heroes Saga.  Didn't "save" it...at least I didn't do anything to save it.  How do you do that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?