🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game Ended Before Turn Was Over

No_No_No_No_No
No_No_No_No_No Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm on Week 4 on Day 1. I was on my last daily try and my last move. I would've beat the level, but before it finished out my last turn after using one of the special candies, it ended the game and said out of moves. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    I'm on Week 4 on Day 1. I was on my last daily try and my last move. I would've beat the level, but before it finished out my last turn after using one of the special candies, it ended the game and said out of moves. 
    Hello and Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Sometimes, the Special Candies are causing these glitches!!  I am not sure what else you can do right now, as your turns are over now to play the level!! 

May be you will get another chance to play the level tomorrow!!  Because, few players told me that, they were able to play the level they last on the day before... fingers crossed =)  

If you don't get another chance to play the level again tomorrow, please post your game user ID number and I will inform the Friends Community Manager about it.  Check this link to look for your ID "Find My ID Number"

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?