🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I don´t get Jelly Queen, even that I complete all 10 mission event

Hoqpeq
Hoqpeq Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi King suuport,

I was completed all the 10 mission event to get Jelly Queen, but in the end of mission 10 I only get 400 parts of the 500 possible. I spent a lot of resources to get this character.

After I restart my game, Mr. Toffee told me that I unlocked all the possible characters in the game, but Jelly Quenn doesn´t appear to me in characters list.

Please help me with that.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Hoqpeq Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  "Jelly Queen" has not entered into many of our games yet!!  

But, I am sure it is just like the events with other characters -- Olivia and Rachel and others!!  If so, we will have to finish few levels like you said and then "A Star Chaser" should appear for you, until you collect all those needed Stars, Jelly Queen won't be able to show up in your characters' Scrapbook. 

But, we will be able to play with that new character only in those "special event" levels.  So, may be you will see/receive all the rest of the stickers once finishing that Star Chaser and she will reveal herself completely!!  Again, we do not have this event yet, but, I am talking with the previous events' experience, as usually, all the special events with new characters are almost same!!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have any other questions or need further assistance!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?