🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I completed a holiday calendar level and it’s disappeared

Options
115panda
115panda Posts: 2 Newbie
This morning I completed Day 5 of the calendar and used a color bomb to finish. This evening when I opened the game back up I’m still on Day 5 and yet my color bomb is gone.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @115panda Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Probably your game did not record that you have finished the game OR you might not have finished by just one block and hence, the game was not finished... just wondering!!  

Can you please tell me something?  Are you playing on a single device or using multiple devices?  One more question... you said in your question that "you have used a color bomb to finish"!!  What do you mean by that?  Were you mentioning any of the "Lollipop Hammers"?  Because, we cannot "specifically" use any Color Bombs as they are not available as a booster!! 

Please let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can :+1:   Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)   
  • 115panda
    115panda Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, thanks for replying...I am playing on my apple phone, no multiple devices.....and I’m referring to the wrapped lollipop hammer...I always thought it was a candy bomb until I just looked it up! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @115panda Thank you for replying back and confirming :+1: 

With regards to the Special Event level, try this --->  Force close the game App ---> disconnect the Internet ---> Clear Cache --->  Restart the phone after shutting it down for 2 to 3 minutes --->  Connect the WiFi --->  Open the game and check if the level is shown as "played" (never re-install the game)!  

If it still shows that you have not played the level, sorry to say but, there might not be another way other than replaying it!!  Like I said above, either it might not have registered the win, OR you might have missed by one block (today was "spread the Jam" level, isn't it)?

And, I am sure you must be following this... but, make sure that you collect the "Level Reward" in each level -- which gives you the stickers for that week's Costume!  If we miss even one day, we will loose the chance to receive the character all together!!

Please let me know if you need any further assistance!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?