🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi loves being outdoors

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited December 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi finishes building the snowman but she is enjoying the snow falling and doesn’t want to go inside yet.  Suddenly this idea pops into her head.

“I know what I can do!,” thinks Tiffi.  I am going to make a snow angel.  She lies down in the snow and looks up at the sky.  It’s such a beautiful day with the sun peeking out from behind the clouds.  The snowflakes are falling on her face, so she opens her mouth to try catching some on her tongue.   No sooner do they land on her tongue they begin to melt.  After a few minutes she remembers that she wants to make a snow angel, so she begins to move her arms and legs up and down. 

She gets up to look at what she has done and is very pleased with herself.  Now it’s time to go inside and get some hot chocolate.

Kimmy is finished with her hot chocolate and is now play Candy Crush Saga on her mobile device.  Tiffi asks what level she is on and then she pours herself some hot chocolate.

“I am stuck on this level,” Kimmy says.  “It’s been two days already and I just can’t clear it!”

Do you think she will be able to clear the level?  Let’s find out here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?