🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing levels after reinstalling app

vicwan
vicwan Posts: 1 Newbie
I was Unable to login via my iPhone since level 261, I played on and reached level 443I took the risk to reinstall the app as I could not play on my other devices, but turned out that I lost all my data! Is there anyways you can fix that at your end? Please see attached photo as the prove.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator
    Hello @vicwan and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem but glad that you took a screenshot to show where you currently are.  You mentioned not being able to play on other devices.  Have you tried installing the app on tablets or a PC and have been unsuccessful?  It looks like you may have been playing via Facebook.  When you said you couldn't log in - were you unable to log in to Facebook on your iPhone?  A connection error can mean a temporary problem connecting to the King servers (which will hopefully clear up in a short while) or possible an inability to  connect to the internet.

Anyway - it sounds like the problem has been fixed by de-installing and re-installing the game.   Please get  your game ID: "Find Game ID Number"  and then fill out the form and contact Player support to ask them to restore you to your current level (make sure to include your screenshot).  

You can contact our Player Support directly, here 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?