🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Hi. How I know how many hour I spent on Candy crush ?

Options
mohmedbannan
mohmedbannan Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi. How I know how many hour I spent on Candy crush ?

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mohmedbannan and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I think there is no way to know it for sure. Since the last year, some of the mobile devices are able to track the time you spend on a certain app. There are also some neat apps on Google Play Store and App Store, respectively, which can help you track the time you spend. I hope this is helpful to you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @mohmedbannan welcome to the community.  I am not sure there is a way in game to tell how much time you spend on the game.  I guess the only way to find out is to time yourself or glance at the clock when you start playing and when you stop.  If I have misunderstood your question let me know if not hope this helps.  
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @mohmedbannan welcome to the community.  I am not sure there is a way in game to tell how much time you spend on the game.  I guess the only way to find out is to time yourself or glance at the clock when you start playing and when you stop.  If I have misunderstood your question let me know if not hope this helps.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?