🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Holiday Calendar Superstar

Options
e_nemesis22
e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
Hello,
I’ve been playing the holiday calendar everyday without any issues until today. I got to the superstar level day 1 and the character is Olivia, since I didn’t get to play the event to get the Olivia character, the game picked Dachs so I played and finish the level but didn’t get the level reward. So I’m wondering since I don’t have the Olivia character am I going to miss getting the rewards since she’s the character for this superstar level? Please help

Comments

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    @e_nemesis22 I noticed the same thing.  I have Olivia on my team but had to play with Dachs.  I did get the reward but there was no character stickers but I was not sure if this was because I had already gotten Olivia.  Maybe you did not free the reward from the board.   When you play make sure you clear the candy or blocker with a ribbon so you can get the reward.   Hope this helps.
  • e_nemesis22
    e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Acv,
    Thank you for replying back. Now that you mention it, I don’t remember if I cleared it. I’ll make sure when I play tomorrow to clear the candy with the ribbon. Thank you so much for your help!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,994 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Acv and @e_nemesis22 - Happy New Year.  The character for the first day was Dachs.  They used a different character for each day and the superstar challenge doesn't give you a new character or costume but it does give you a lot of boosters.  Remember - you need to free the prize box in order to receive the reward for each day.
  • Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options
    I was actually wondering this myself. I didn't have Olivia prior to these but I don't have her after completing the three challenges... She doesn't even show up in my character book
  • m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    So when I entered the Superstar challenge I got REALLY excited, 'cause I was longing for getting Olivia. Whenever I got stuck on some level and looked at a video for sort of inspiration, the levels were cleared using Olivia. Without her on the team that sure wasn't an option. I still finished them somehow in the end and made it to up to level 1987 but always thought, how nice would it be to have her on the team! Thus my excitement when I saw my chance to finally get her!

Unfortunately that wasn't the case. Not because I failed in the challenge but because three days and a bonus box obviously weren't enough to get all the points needed to unlock her. I don't know if this is a bug, since Yeti Santa also took a big leap on the last day, because the first days didn't make enough progress. 

So in the end I finished all 31 levels and only missed one box (not in the Superstar challenge, that was week two I think) but still didn't get Olivia.  :(

I won't complain because it still was a lot of fun and until the end of the fourth week I didn't even have the slightest idea that Olivia was on the table. But still... 

Will there be a continuation? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?