🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1319 keeps freezing and can not get past. I have used up boosters I paid for trying to get th

Options
Caryn_Loeffler
Caryn_Loeffler Posts: 7 Level 2
I am on a Google pixel3xl Android system.  This has been an issue for months with this game, as I am finding out!  Please help....I have missed out on a lot

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Caryn_Loeffler, welcome to our community.  You are the only player that is reporting this as a recent issue.  Thanks for letting us know what device you are using.  Are you clearing out the history daily?  Do you have the most recent game version and operating system version?  Unfortunately, the community manager won't be available until the end of this week since it is a holiday week.  Please try the steps that I mentioned.  As a last resort you can always uninstall and reinstall the game but I do have to warn you that if you do this you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.  Please let me know what happens after trying all of this.
  • Meadra
    Meadra Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem. About halfway through the level, the game freezes and I can't match any candies. The game does allow me to quit the level, but I can't finish this level.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Meadra Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? May be we can try some trouble shooting steps and see if the issue gets resolved!

First and foremost, when "freezing" occurs in the game, it is most probably has to do with the "lack of storage" on our device. Please make sure that there is minimum 2 GB free space on your device memory.

If that looks OK to you, please give me the details of your device, and I will give you a link to use on your device.

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below (just like before).

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?