🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Watching ads to extend game

Options
dananelle
dananelle Posts: 968 Level 4
Hi I’ve not had opportunity to watch ads to extend game nor get a life for 3 days now. Is this not an option anymore? My game is updated and I’ve refreshed a few times. Thanks 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dananelle - Happy New Year.  Not everyone has access to all the different features/events in the various games.  As a result some people have the opportunity to watch ads for extra lives or boosters and other people don't.  The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature.  You were obviously one of the people who had access but now you don't.  You may get access again sometime in the future or you may get access to a different feature or event.  Whatever happens I am sure you will still enjoy playing the game.
  • dananelle
    Options
    🤔 understood but interesting how I can’t move past levels now, definitely not enjoyable stuck on same level
    happy new year to you also !
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I understand @dananelle.  I have never had the opportunity to watch ads in any of my King games and sometimes I am stuck on the same level in Candy Crush Friends for several days.  But I love the game and keep at it and slowly I am moving ahead in the game.😊🐨
  • dananelle
    edited January 2020
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?