👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Octopus levels

catwoman0928
catwoman0928 Posts: 3 Newbie
There are new octopus levels and mine won’t open 

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @catwoman0928 - welcome to our friendly community. If you are referring to the Octopus 🐙 challenge these are NOT separate levels but actually the standard levels within the board. You just have to progress thru the normal maps and once you pass one of those levels it should record it properly. Hope this helps 🙏🏻
  • catwoman0928
    Ok kind of sucks then that none of those levels have shown up for me then
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @catwoman0928 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I just would like to follow up after my friend @Foley1362!  

Can you please tell us which level you are playing now?  Because, "Find the Octopus" levels have started / appeared at level # 5!! 

I am adding a screenshot below to show you how the "Octopus Levels" appear in the game 👇 👇

Please post back and let us know!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy & Love 🤗
  • catwoman0928
    Yeah I’m on 637 right now but since that task showed up I’ve only had 1 octopus level I can’t play a bunch because of work so I don’t go through levels really quick and I fail them a lot so I’m slow 
  • Hilzz
    Hilzz Posts: 78 Level 3
    I'm getting The Octopus Challenge appearing OK, I click on it, click 'Let's Go', and it just scrolls away leaving my normal board. (I'm up to level 822).  :o
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Hilzz, Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

The "Challenge" goes away and leaves you at the main map because, the Octopus Levels that you are supposed to finish are in the main game.  And, there are no special levels for these like the Olivia event or Bubble Gum event!  

Please check the screenshot I have posted above!  Those are the levels I am talking about!  When you win 4 of those levels, you will get a special prize!  

Hope this made sense!  Please let us know if you have further questions or need clarification!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead and a wonderful New Year! 
  • Hilzz
    Hilzz Posts: 78 Level 3
    Appreciate your response, PummyRaj  =). I'll just keep playing as normal then! A bit confusing. Perhaps a little more explanation in the game itself would be useful. Just a thought. xx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?