🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What happened to the daily reward?

Tee215
Tee215 Posts: 4 Newbie
Not sure what happened to my daily reward today, but I was at 337 days. It's not so much about the daily reward but I was aiming for a straight year, now I have to start at say 1? Might sound silly but the game can get boring after a while and I "challenge" myself with little things like this. It will be really annoying if I have to start from day 1 again, I will definitely lose interest. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Tee215 - Happy New Year and welcome to our friendly community!  I can understand your frustration.  I wasn't as far as you were with my daily reward count, but I was reset back to 1 a few weeks ago - no idea why.  I was pretty sure I hadn't missed a day.

I am surprised that you find the game sometimes boring.  I find it very challenging.  You must be an excellent player - able to beat the levels first time (maybe you can give me some tips 😃).  Anyway - I hope you don't stop playing the game because you have been reset back to 1.  I hope you can look at it as another challenge to overcome.  Whatever you decide - I hope you enjoy your time in the community - there are some challenging and fun things like beat the Superstar's score - where you can win free boosters and even a champions badge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?