🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 2247 is impossible for normal players!

Options
Yorben_Goeree
Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,867 Level 5
I can't pass on level 2247, but because it's not enough moves for the 3rd board.
On Youtube is a little other than official level. 

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @Yorben_Goeree 🤗

Have you checked our Superstar @JustPlaying's video here? It should be the same level but please let us know if there's any difference. Also, I am sure @JustPlaying or one of our top players @flew66 @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas will have some good tips for you to pass the level! 

Let us know how it goes and good luck 🍒
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,064 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thanks @QueenMia , Hi @Yorben_Goeree
    For me level 2247 is intersting level. There are 3 parts at this level and each section has help to complete it. we can use Odus or Yeti characters, but I use Yeti.

First Board 
    Try to play by minimizing the live we have, so save as much live as possible for the third board, 
    there is help booster fish on the right and left.

Second Board 
    Actually on the second board it is easier, because on both sides there is the help of a booster, and must focus there by combining it.

Third Board 
    I agree with @Yorben_Goeree , this is the hard part, but nothing is impossible. on this third board there is also help booster on both sides. and the first thing you have to do is try to open and destroy Spiral Candy, and that makes it easy to spread the Jam.

That's all a little tips from me, I also completed it for the third time, just keep trying , you can do it my friends , Good Luck 
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options
    Hey - I struggled a bit with this one too. Another option is to use the lollipop hammer on the last part of the board to smash the "spiral candy" marked above. It removes a layer on all the blockers and opens up the board more. Use the regular hammer but make sure you have some moves left before you do it. Hope you have some saved up - we got a bunch with the holiday calendar. Good luck! 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Great tips from @kiara_wael and @ellectra! Level 2247 also is a challenging level for me. The key is to finish part 1 and 2 with as little moves as possible. Use the fish in part 1 to help fill up the board with jelly. It will likely to trigger a chain effect and fill up the board quickly. It would help if you get timed booster before starting this level. You will need around 20 moves to clear the third part of the board. I think I did use couple boosters to clear the bottom row in my first attempt. That's what boosters are for anyway. It is a challenging level that requires different strategies. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?