🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I have been playing for a 104 days straight and my daily reward started over to 1 why is that?

Options
Kelt
Kelt Posts: 4 Newbie
Can some answer my question 

Best Answer

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Kelt Welcome to our community and Happy New Year 🤗 For some reasons sometimes the daily rewards can be reset to the day 1, and we don’t really know the main reason behind it, it could be a glitch or bad internet connection, but it doesn’t really affect the prize from the daily reward itself as they repetitive, you might already notice every 3rd and 6th day we will get to open the pink box, and on the 7th we received the blue box and rest are the green box. I hope it answered your question. Here’s the chart for it : 

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Kelt Welcome to our community and Happy New Year 🤗 For some reasons sometimes the daily rewards can be reset to the day 1, and we don’t really know the main reason behind it, it could be a glitch or bad internet connection, but it doesn’t really affect the prize from the daily reward itself as they repetitive, you might already notice every 3rd and 6th day we will get to open the pink box, and on the 7th we received the blue box and rest are the green box. I hope it answered your question. Here’s the chart for it : 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?