🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia in holiday challenge

Laurenmlh
Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
Hi all, 

I've completed the holiday challenge, all board. And at the end Olivia is the character we are earning stickers for. I don't have her in my friend list, nor in my character book. Guessing she is like King bubblegum troll and unless you've unlocked her she doesn't show. But I'm curious on how to unlock her now. Help!? 

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @Laurenmlh and welcome to the Community 🤗

So sorry for the late reply on that one! Maybe you've already seen the update I gave in the Support section a few days ago, but here you go:

The Superstar Holiday Challenge gave you the opportunity to start collecting stickers for Olivia - The character is connected to the event itself, so without the live event, the stickers do not show in your scrapbook. So do not worry! It does not show, but it is there! You will be able to collect more Olivia stickers and see your progress during future events. 

That's the way it works for now - We know it's not "ideal" and we'll be looking at ways to improve that in the future.  But for now, all you need to know is that your stickers are not lost and that your progress will continue when you'll receive more stickers... and eventually, you'll be able to unlock that amazing character! Just be patient and keep on playing 😉

I hope that make sense and that it clarifies it all! Sorry again for the delay and confusion! 

See you around the Community and happy playing 🍒

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    @QueenMia thank you I didn't see your other response. I understand. I have the same thing with king bubblegum. I've only been playing for about three months, when will we see Olivia again? Currently waiting on the Kelly Queen and I know bubblegum pops up every once in awhile but never seen the Olivia challenge before. Thanks in advance for the help 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?