🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Video Bonuses

cbraggs13
cbraggs13 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have not received any video bonuses for over 3 months. I have notified Tech about the matter before. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cbraggs13 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I can totally understand your frustration / or being upset about the missing feature!!  Unfortunately, all these "Bonus" features like, to watch video for pre-game booster OR the extra moves / Lives at the end of the level, are "timed features"!! 

Means, they will be released to certain group of players for certain number of time -- it can be for few months or few weeks!!  It entirely depends on the Studio decision!  Once, our turn is over, the feature will be moved on to another group of players for them to experience this awesome feature!! 

I am hoping that Studio will be able to release the Ad Videos for all the players in future!!  From our end, all we have to do is, keep our game updated with installing the latest available version, and make sure that the device has enough free space. 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  If you need to ask something else, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great weekend and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy & Love 🤗    

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?