🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost levels

jross22
jross22 Posts: 1 Newbie
Had to restore my phone and lost all my progress. I was at level 3564. Anyway to restore? I was synced with Facebook but this only brought me to level 960

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jross22 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game!!  But, would you mind me asking which game you are talking about?  You have posted in Candy Friends game and we did not reach 3000 levels yet =)  

So anyway, to restore your level progress, please follow the steps in below link 👇 👇 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

Since you have already saved your game before through Facebook account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the weekend and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy and Love 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?