🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

All of my in game boosts disappeared

MickM84
MickM84 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have lost all of my in game boosts accumulated during the last holiday challenge... please help!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @MickM84 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters in your game!!  Can you please tell me what happened -- did your game crash or did you change your device? 

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back!

Talk to you soon!  
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    Hi @MickM84 I think it had a glitch or a virus in your quest. Did it?? If it didn't then I think it was the update itself that had a problem or maybe your app crashed. Since you're new here, then I recommend u go to the FAQ and they'll help u with the problem.

Happy Crushing!!
    Mistyfan
  • MickM84
    How do I resolve it? They were all there yesterday and today they are all gone! 

I have no idea why? Nor if the app updated because it happens automatically... also my daily reward counter has not reset so I’m completely unsure why it has affected in game boosters
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @MickM84,

Can you please tell me which game you are having this issue in?  Is it Candy Friends or some other Candy game?

And also, I need to know if your game has crashed?  Since your "Daily Reward" Counter has not gone back to Day 1, I am pretty sure you have not changed your device!!

One more thing I need to know, do you play on multiple devices or just one?

Talk to you soon!   
  • MickM84
    Hi Pummy,

One device, Candy Crush Friends... I have no idea if it’s “crashed”... I’m still on the same level and daily reward still going

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?