🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My booster are gone!

tawani29
tawani29 Posts: 2 Newbie
All my booster disappeared today! What happened? Yesterday was normal and today disappeared.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tawani29 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Would you mind telling me which game you are having this issue?  

Do you have any idea how it might have happened?  Did your game crash OR did you reinstall the game?  

Did you log into the game through Facebook?  If so, by any chance, did you "Accept the Terms" and from then, you lost your boosters?  

Please provide as many details as possible, so that we can be of further assistance to you.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. you can write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year =)
  • tawani29
    tawani29 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hey!
    I am playing candy crush saga. I needed to reinstall the game last week, but there was fine, with all my boosters and gold normally. 
    Yesterday I played for some time and the and game was not crashed was normal and today when I logged again disappeared all. 
    I tried to reinstall after that to check it again, but nothing change, only my life and gold keep the same. 
    I started this game a long time ago and always connected with Facebook account, this is the first time that happens something like this. 
    I am really disappointed, because is hard to have many booster as I had and now I don't have anyone and I know what to do :( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?