🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends Medal

RedBear1967
RedBear1967 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi,

I played over the last several days and achieved a Silver Medal. I got the notice today and open a gift box when prompted.......and nothing came out! How do I collect my prizes? Thanks!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    Hello @RedBear1967 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Odus's giving away gifts is a bit different than the other events and characters.  We do not click on a gift box to open and see what does that gift box contains!!   

Whenever Odus gives us goodies -- the Lollipop Hammers i.e., are added directly to our game!  You can see them when you open a level next time!  Since you achieved the "Silver Star", you will receive one plain Lollipop Hammer and one Striped Lollipop Hammer =) 

If you think none of the Lollipops are added, please post back and let us know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Hope this clarifies!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy and Love 🤗  
  • RedBear1967
    Thank you for your warm greetings and all the best to you in 2020!
    I have let a few more days go by....but sadly, no rewards for my Silver Medal. Oh well  :( 
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Hello @RedBear1967

I am very sorry to hear that and it does not sound right at all!!  Can you please post your game user ID number with the help of this link  "Find my ID Number"

I will escalate this to the Candy Friends Community Manager and see what they can do about this :+1:  

Thank you for being patient and understanding!  Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =)
  • RosaC63
    RosaC63 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Thank you for explaining how the medal prizes are received. I too wondered about the gift box missing after each medal achieved but never noticed the booster additions. Will definitely keep an eye out next time. 
  • RedBear1967
    Hi again!
    Sorry for the wait, I have been under the weather!
    My user ID is 1767305128.
    Thanks for investigating this for me, I really appreciate your time! =)
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Hello @RedBear1967🤗 

Hope you are doing OK now!  If not yet, drink plenty of fluids and take lots of rest - that can beat everything and anything!

I will send your details to our Friends game In-charge :+1: 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @RedBear1967, How are you doing today?

Our Friends' Team has sent something sweet in your way 🤗  You should be able to see it (also may be a pop-up note) when you open the game next time! 

If you are already playing the game when they have sent the goodies, you might not be able to see them!  So, you will have to close the App --> Clear Cache --> Restart the device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Get back into the game -->  This will bring up the Gift!  

Hope you will enjoy your gift along with the game =) 

Have a wonderful day and take care of yourself! 
  • RedBear1967
    The last week has been a blur of fever and sleep but I am finally recovered. Still played my game though! At some point I did see a notification that I received a gift from Aunt or Princess someone; but as with the original gift box I saw, no actual treats ever materialized.....it's really Ok, and I appreciate that anyone would look out for me =) I have tried the trick of turning off and on the phone, and made sure to apply all updates to the app. I wonder if maybe it's just me, because on my home screen I still see Halloween ghosts and pumpkins! I do have access to the Jelly Queen world though. I will watch very very closely the next time there is a competition and see what happens!
    Thanks again, it's nice to know someone was looking out for me, and there is somewhere to go to ask questions.
    Have a wonderful week!
    WH from NYC in the US
  • Ungurcrina
    Ungurcrina Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've got a little issue. I'm on level 2127, but i can' t discover 2 of the medals on the path. Any sugestions?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?