🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited January 2020 in Discussions

Warning! New character alert!

You might have seen her causing mischief elsewhere...
Introducing...The Jelly Queen

Isn't she majestically royal?!

What do you think her power is?

Take your guess below! 

🌟👑

👉 Let us know what you think about the event here and help us make the game sweeter than ever! 

🎖 Unlock the Jelly Queen for a chance to win 30 Gold bars here

🌈 Don't forget to grab your exclusive Jelly Queen wallpaper here

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,521 Sweet Legend
    I saw it and wondered. Because it is normally Candy Jelly. But nice to see that something new is coming in. Although I still have a lot to open.
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Cool! I wonder what her ability is. I got one day till her event is ready. Let’s see.
  • QueenMia
    DBlake13 said:
    Cool! I wonder what her ability is. I got one day till her event is ready. Let’s see.
    Do you want to take a guess on her ability, @DBlake13? 🤗
  • foxyfox
    foxyfox Posts: 35 Level 2
    I have a question not sure if posting in the right place.... I had the Jelly Queen pop up the other day which was up on the left hand side of the game screen under my lives, saying she was doing an event which was to start in 2 days. Today I received an update in the App Store showing update for the Jelly Queen event (pic attached) I installed this update and the Jelly Queen event is now no longer on my screen? 
    Anyone else have this. I don’t want to miss out on another event due to the updates. Thank you 😊 
  • QueenMia
    Hi guys, 

Happy to see the excitement about our Jelly Queen 🍭 Any guess on what her power can be?!

Thanks for letting us know that the countdown has disappeared for some of you. We're sorry about that and understand the worries. We're looking into it but this should not prevent the event from showing up in your game. 

Will keep you posted! Until then, happy playing 🍒 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Get ready everyone... <3

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Well, Jelly Queen looks amazing, magnificent and very beautiful.
    I can't wait for her arrival in Candy Crush Friends Saga.
    Hmm..
    According to google play, it says that she has jam blast power.
    So, she will appear in 'Spread the Jam' levels actually. But about her power, I have a feeling that it might be similar with Mr.Yeti but more powerful !
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    edited January 2020

She sooo sweet dear @QueenMia
    But I have the same problem of @foxyfox and posted already on the aposit discussion my complain along with others that are having the same problem, I have posted my device informations and my ID User.

I really hope you will be able to resolve this. It would be very disapointing loosing the opportunity to have this sweet queen  ;)

• DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    DBlake13 said:
    Do you want to take a guess on her ability, @DBlake13? 🤗
    I would guess that she spread special jam as the red rabbit specialize in removing ice/mints, nutcracker removes layers of cupcakes and Olivia removes jelly octopuses.
  • foxyfox
    foxyfox Posts: 35 Level 2
    Hi everyone and @QueenMia thank you for letting us know about the count down disappearing will not effect her coming into game when it starts. 👍🏻
    As for The Jelly Queen power... I think she will blast her jelly on squares to help you fill up the jelly 🥰 x

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?