🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

When are we going to be able to block certain players

kvanc
kvanc Posts: 52 Level 3
It’s getting so frustrating receiving unending requests for lives from certain players that NEVER reciprocate!!!  Basically their constant requests keep preventing my ability to actually send to the people that I WANT TO SEND TO.  The little heart icon seems to always be illuminated by these players. I’m really getting frustrated that I can’t control this in some way.  

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,356 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kvanc, Welcome Back to the King Community :) 

With regards to "Sending Lives" -->  If you are talking about Candy Friends game -- while sending lives, we have the option of "selecting" the players, whom we would like to send the Lives to. 

** The default setting is set to "All Friends"; simply UN-Check that option and select only those players whom you want to send to!  Do you that would work and solve the issue for you?

If you are asking about the original Candy Crush Saga game, please let me know!  I will check and come back to tell you.  It's a bit changed now in Candy Crush!!  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below to write your reply.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year filled with Love & Joy  🤗  
  • kvanc
    kvanc Posts: 52 Level 3
    Hi @PummyRaj.  Thanks for your reply.  I am in fact talking about Candy Crush Friends.  I am fully aware of how to send/receive/request lives in this game.  I know to unselect “All Friends” and only choose those who I want to send/receive them.

There is a small red heart that appears on the envelope located in the upper left-hand corner of the game screen. When the heart is visible that means player(s) are requesting you send them a life. The issue I’m having is that there are a few players that keep requesting lives over and over and over, and NEVER send them back.

As it stands now I have no option whatsoever at this point but to send them a life (yet again) so I can get past the first screen (clear their requests away)  and then actually be able to select  “send lives” and subsequently select the specific friends I want to actually send a life to.  

I’m getting tired of being bombarded with requests from these particular players, who don’t ever reciprocate.  I appreciate all the help/assistance you can offer.  Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?