🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who all is on the " didn't get any gold bars boat" with me?

Options
DoubleB423
DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
Wow. Out of all the "randomly picked winners" from ALL available contests- and survey feedback forms- not 1 single bar will be in my possession.  I even went as far to purchase items with my hard earned $, thinking that maybe the players that 'keep the lights on' ( in app purchases around 30$ a month) would see some kind of reciprocity from the very people who's income depends somewhat on money spent by players.  If I had known that 'paying to play' would not have increased my chances of winning ANY of the several contests offered since Halloween, I wouldn't have purchased one item. Holiday Calendar event?  I guess it was fun for the people who didn't already have all costumes from last year's event. Oh well, now I know, and knowing is half the battle"

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @DoubleB423 I have been an active member of the CCFS community for about 1 year. I won my very first prize from the Valentine's day contest after being a member for less than 2 months. Over the period of last year, I participated in almost every contest hosted by the CM and Superstars. I did win once or twice from the contests. However, I have seen a whole bunch of different winners and a lot of them are (for lack of a better word) "Newbies". I believe the winners for the (random drawn) contests are truly randomly picked. I don't think there are any causation between how much $ spent on in game purchase and the contest outcomes. As I mentioned a few times in the community already, I am one of the worst customers for King as I don't spend any money on the game. I simply enjoy playing the game as a free app. I do enjoy being part of the community and participate in all the fun contests and discussion. I think the community adds so much more to a simple arcade style game such as CCFS. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?