🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can’t I watch videos to get lives and continue level?

acbdmom
acbdmom Posts: 2 Newbie
I used to be able to watch a video to get more moves as well as more lives. Both things are no longer an option. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @acbdmom Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you do not have the feature of "watching Videos" for Extra Lives and / or Extra moves!!  What it means is that your turn is over now and the feature has moved onto other players!  These features are not permanent and will be available for certain group of people for certain period of time and then will be given to other group of players.  In this mean time, you might get some other feature to enjoy OR you might not see any extra features at all for some time!!  Also, if we are lucky, we might get the same feature very soon again!! 

All we have to do from our side is to make sure that the game is updated with latest version installed and our device has enough free space on it's memory! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies your question!  If you need to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and wonderful New Year =)   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?