🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I had to reinstall the game and all my hammers are missing

Options
SandraMurphy27
SandraMurphy27 Posts: 22 Level 2
Hi I had four of each hammer but had to reinstall the game. I logged back in with Facebook but all my hammers are gone 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,395 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @SandraMurphy27, Welcome back to the King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Loosing our boosters is the side affect of the "Re-installation" process!  Because, when the App was removed, entire data  that pertains to the game App will be removed from our device local memory!  Hence, even we reinstall the game, the boosters won't come back!!  

And, unfortunately, the King team will not be able to reimburse those lost Lollipops UNLESS you have purchased any of them with real money!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have further questions, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • SandraMurphy27
    SandraMurphy27 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    I did make some purchases recently. I won't be any more though if this is how they treat it. I would think reimbursing a few hammers isn't a big deal considering I'm playing a long time and have spent a good bit of money. 
  • clm
    clm Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I guess this also answers my question and I won't be getting my lollipop hammers back either. I guess the game was fun enough but I'm done playing if they can't even sync an account you've been told to create for this exact purpose. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?