🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Update

Options
Prinnie72
Prinnie72 Posts: 6 Pro Player 👑
I have been gettget a pop up each time I play cc friends saying that I'm not getting all I can out of the game and to update. I have tried over and over again and I'm told that I already have the latest update and there are none at this time. Please help! 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Prinnie72 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that your question is a bit confusing...  But, I think you are saying that, you see the message of "get the Update", but when you go to the App store / play store, you are not finding any available updates!  Did I get that right? 

If that is the issue, same thing happened in my game also this afternoon!  So, what I did after seeing that pop-up --->  Force closed the App --->  Cleared the Cache / cookies ---> Turn off the device and keep it off for about 5 minutes --->  Turn it on and connect to the WiFi --->  Open the game and your game will be all updated! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let me know if this is not what you are asking!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Prinnie72 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that your question is a bit confusing...  But, I think you are saying that, you see the message of "get the Update", but when you go to the App store / play store, you are not finding any available updates!  Did I get that right? 

If that is the issue, same thing happened in my game also this afternoon!  So, what I did after seeing that pop-up --->  Force closed the App --->  Cleared the Cache / cookies ---> Turn off the device and keep it off for about 5 minutes --->  Turn it on and connect to the WiFi --->  Open the game and your game will be all updated! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let me know if this is not what you are asking!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Prinnie72
    Prinnie72 Posts: 6 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Sorry for the confusion however you knew exactly what I was trying to say. Thank you so much for your help I so appreciate your time. Amy
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello Amy @Prinnie72!  

Glad to be able to help 🤗

Please come back if you need any help in future :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?