🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen event reset?

JessicaHudson
JessicaHudson Posts: 4 Newbie
I had completed up to level 8 and the event reset for me to start again at the beginning

Answers

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @JessicaHudson that happened to me I was up to level 9 new update took it back to 0 levels so I’m not quite sure what to do either. 
    🐨🐼
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @JessicaHudson and @BQN537 🤗 

Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community, Jessica 🙂

I am sorry to hear that the event was reset in both your games!!  Did you try to reset your device?  If not, that might help to fix the issue...  

Here is what you can do —->. Force close the App —->. Disconnect from WiFi —->  Clear Cookies / Cache —-> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes —->. Connect to Internet —-> Log into the game and check if the event takes you back to your actual level!! 

If above steps did not help, please let me know, so that I +and escalate this to our Community In-charge.  But, please wait till Monday to hear back from them 🙏🏼

IMP Note:  please DO NOT reinstall your game unless told by the game team, as it might not do any good but you will loose all your Lollipops 😯

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! 

Have a great res5 if the day/evening and a wonderful weekend 🌸
  • BQN537
    Thanks @PummyRaj for your help I did everything you suggested but didn’t work.
    Have a great weekend 🐨👣🐙🦋🦎🐊
  • JessicaHudson
    JessicaHudson Posts: 4 Newbie
    I also did everything suggested but it didn't work, however I have just been playing it over again, and have now unlocked Jelly Queen and am on level 6 now
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    I also did everything suggested but it didn't work, however I have just been playing it over again, and have now unlocked Jelly Queen and am on level 6 now
    Very Sorry to hear about that and not being much of a help. Jessica!

BQN537 said:
    Thanks @PummyRaj for your help I did everything you suggested but didn’t work.
    Have a great weekend 🐨👣🐙🦋🦎🐊
    Hello @BQN537

It has been 2 days since you have posted!  Did the event come back for you or not yet?
  • BQN537
    Thanks @PummyRaj the event didn’t come back to level 9 so I have been doing it again currently on level 7 trying to finish it 🐨🎉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?