🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Have the lastest version but keep getting update pop up when I open the game

soalle
soalle Posts: 1 Newbie
My game keeps telling me to update but I have the latest version of it. There is no update option only uninstall or open. I have cleared the cache, update the OS on my device which is a Samsung Galaxy 10s. And restarted my phone. What now? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @soalle, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!!  I can understand how annoying it must be :o   :o 

This pop-up is a new feature now and we are not seeing it in the "App Store / Play Store"!!  I know you have tried the trouble shooters like clear the cache, etc.,  But, please try again in below order (it should definitely help)!

This is what I also did after seeing that pop-up couple of times and it did work --->  Force closed the App --->  Turn off the WiFi --->  Clear the Cache / cookies ---> Turn off the device and keep it off for about 5 minutes --->  Turn it on and connect to the WiFi --->  Open the game and your game will be all updated and most definitely, you will not see the pop-up again =)   

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let me know if I can be of further assistance....  tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, and you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?