🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 6 jelly queen has glitch where matched candies don’t form special candies or even just fill in

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,357 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @louisecook Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue in the game!!  By any chance, did you have the "Friendly Charged Boosters" while playing the levels?  If so, they are the culprits here...  I guess Jelly Queen does not want us to take those boosters' help to conquer her!!  

So, what I would suggest you to do is (which is I am also following =) ) --> If you have the helping boosters, play your regular levels and let them expire, then come back to the Jelly Queen levels.  Otherwise, unnecessarily, you will loose the lives and the boosters will be wasted!  

This is ONLY temporary until the Studio finds a fix for this!  Please see our Friends Community Manager's note in this thread about the same issue -- "Jelly Queen levels Freezing / Crashing"

Also, if you have any comments or feedback, please post in above thread itself (click on the Green fonts above).  This post will be closed now as I am redirecting you to the main thread! 

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful weekend ahead =)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?