🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 4 of extra game they are playing it changes??

Chave1980
Chave1980 Posts: 4 Newbie
When you hit the top row the three in the middle and cover them with jam a couple moves later one of them won’t have jam. It’s crazy I played it three times and  had gotten back to back color bombs and no way not everything didn’t get hit with them. That’s how I noticed it. There absolutely go back and forth taking the jam off. Listen I get they try to make it harder to get us to play but that sucks 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Chave1980, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I am assuming that you are talking about the "Jelly Queen" event level # 4!!

If so, I have finished that level couple of days ago, and have not experienced that issue you are explaining!  I hope I understood the issue... can you please post few screenshot before making your move to spread the Jam, then after spreading the Jam?  In the mean time, I will play the level again and check if I get the same glitch!!

Here is a web-page that tells you how to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    To post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device.  And to post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest weekend =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?