🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I still don't have the Queen

Options
happyheart1026
happyheart1026 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
I still don't have the Queen. I had her for a couple of hours, had to log out and she was gone.  I have read all the fixes and i have uninstalled and reinstalled but in doing so I lost all my lollipop helpers and I am now back to 3 each.  That really sucked.  I had more than 15 of each  and worked hard to collect and save them.  So now what do I do?  Love the game but this is very disappointing.     

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @happyheart1026, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that Jelly Queen ran away from you :o  :o  

Also, when did this happen?

Can you please tell me whether you have played any of her levels "the special Jelly Event Levels"?  Or you just saw her on the Home Screen, where we enter into the game by clicking on "Play"?  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • happyheart1026
    happyheart1026 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I got to level 3 and it was last week.  Not sure what day.  Sorry about that.  I remember seeing 17 days remaining in the counter.  Had to quit playing and went back later that day and she was gone.  Like i said I was reading all the fixes and i uninstalled and reinstalled. Restarted my phone etc.  And she has never come back.  Also i lost all my boosters from Christmas that really was a bummer. Had more than 22, 15, and 18. i think on those.  Is there anyway to get them back? If not understand but still a bummer worked hard to get them. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?