🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why king won't reply to my several emails

Options
Smokie83
Smokie83 Posts: 5 Level 2
Have been trying to contact King over the fact that I received a email telling me I had 50 gold bars waiting to be collected no have tried again and again to get these gold bars and as I haven't received them tried emailing king numerous time and have never had a reply I would like to no how to do this and also I used to have a king account no it says with all of my emails which is only 3 that I have ever had just incase I had the wrong 1 even though its the email address I get my mail through off king, I have tried to make a new account with another email and it just keeps asking for me to confirm my email even though have done twice has anyone a way to contact King as they don't seem to reply or just ignore my emails this is getting very frustrating and I am considering deleting all my king games and going onto Google play and warming people about this sort of thing as the whole lot of King games I do have just seem to be getting problem after problem and wasting my money on purchases so I would like a reply before I have to leave Google play comments and also have my friends and family do the same as many of them are having problems similar to mine 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,805 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Smokie83, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the email communication!!

Can you tell me which game were they promising about the Gold Bars?  Also, please post your game user ID number of the game you were told that you will receive the Gold Bars?    This link will help you to find it ---> "Find my ID Number"

Thanks a lot for your patience!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?