👑 Jelly Queen Alert here 🍭 | Win 30 Gold bars here 🌟 | Claim your exclusive Community Avatar here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Hard Levels

AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 144 Level 3
Sometimes the levels are very hard that it can't be cleared without use of hammers. I am saying this by playing 100 times single level. What Should We Do in such cases? 

Best Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 5,552 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @AbhinavSargar and welcome to our friendly community.  I certainly can understand what you are talking about.  I too find Candy Crush Friends a fun, but very challenging level and I too have sometimes wondered how people have passed some of the levels without extra moves and/or boosters.  

I suggest you look at some videos and also feel free to ask for help with specific levels.  There are players here in the community that are at the highest levels (not me) and I am sure one of them would be willing to share some tips and tricks to help you pass a difficult level.  Also the studio has started to share some tips for some of the latest levels: Check the latest level tips by our Level Designers here.

Good luck and I hope you keep enjoying playing Candy Crush Friends!
    Accepted Answer

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

🏆 Win your exclusive Candy Crush Friends Avatar here 🍒
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 364 Game Expert
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @AbhinavSargar.
    In which game and in which level you are stuck?
    If you play CCFS and you need more help on how to clear a level, you can watch @JustPlaying ' s videos here:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos
    Accepted Answer

Find out more about Game Experts here!

Sofia1992: A girl who loves Candy Crush Games !!! Let's make our life so sweet!

Wise Words:

'It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.' Laura Ingalls Wilder

'Life is short and it's up to you to make it sweet.' Sarah Louise Delany

“Life is sweet till a bitter reality comes and hits us! After that, if you are a strong person, life will continue being sweet!” Mehmet Murat ildan

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 364 Game Expert
    Accepted Answer
    Hey buddy...In which level did you stuck?
    If you need more help in CCFS, you can watch @JustPlaying 's videos here:
    http://https//community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/videos
    Accepted Answer

Find out more about Game Experts here!

Sofia1992: A girl who loves Candy Crush Games !!! Let's make our life so sweet!

Wise Words:

'It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.' Laura Ingalls Wilder

'Life is short and it's up to you to make it sweet.' Sarah Louise Delany

“Life is sweet till a bitter reality comes and hits us! After that, if you are a strong person, life will continue being sweet!” Mehmet Murat ildan

Answers