🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New phone. Lost all power ups and Jelly Queen progress

Options
jabrown511
jabrown511 Posts: 1 Newbie
I just got a new phone and installed and restored my game through Facebook. I didn't receive the power ups I had on my other phone and I lost all me Jelly Queen progress, it started over. Is there anything that can be done?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @jabrown511, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Unfortunately, loosing the boosters is the side affect that happens when we change our device OR reinstall the game App!!

But, if you still have your old phone and have not deleted the game from it, you can still play and use up all those Lollipops to play your levels! 

With regards to the "Jelly Queen" all these special events' progress is limited to a single device!  If you play on a different device, you will have to start from beginning!  But, you can still play and conquer her on your old phone and she will appear on your new phone too!!  

Hope this made sense!  If you have further questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back :+1: 

Keep having fun in your games and have a wonderful rest of the week =)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Oh! one more thing @jabrown511

If you have purchased any of those Lollipops with real money, you can contact the King "Player Support Team" and request them to move those to your new phone :+1:  All you have to do is to show the proof of purchase!   

Please let me know if you would like to contact the Player Support Team!   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?