⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game isn’t displaying correctly.

Options
grammies8
grammies8 Posts: 8 Level 2
Following an update this morning my game is not displaying correctly.  I have big blocks of color where characters should be. Can I reverse the update?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @grammies8, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you tell me which game are you talking about? 

Also can you please provide a screenshot (or a couple) of the issue present in the game?  This web page helps you with the screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

And to answer your other question... unfortunately, it is not possible to revert the update!!  But, once you provide the pictures, the game team will be able to look into the issue :+1: 

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • grammies8
    grammies8 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I was playing Candy Crush Saga. However, I shutdown my iPad and restarted it and everything was back to normal. Thank you for your prompt response.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @grammies8, Thank you very much for the update!

I am very glad to know that your game is working fine now :+1:  

Please come back and post again if you need any assistance in future =)

Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful weekend!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?