🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bonus Reward not given

Options
Echo007
Echo007 Posts: 1 Newbie
This has happened to me quite a few times now, either by gaining bonus or buying. I'm referring to when you get "time" special bonus on Candy crush friends. I've attached screenshots. Instead of getting allocated or purchased 2 hours my timer always reverts to 30min. It's annoying as I've wasted money on this plus don't get reward. Initially I wanted to complain after I paid, but then I needed to create an account, so I didn't report. But now that it's happened again I feel this bug needs to be fixed!!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Echo007, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

It looks like you have received this reward from the Jelly Queen, after conquering her OR unlocking her!!  If so, please don't be alarmed or annoyed...  because, you are not loosing the timer on the boosters.  I can personally vouch for this, as I too have noticed it and had the same boosters.  

As soon as the timer that's displayed runs out, the new booster(s) starts over and it repeats until you use all your boosters :+1:  And one more note, this happens ONLY with the Jelly Event / Jelly Queen Star Chaser.  The boosters we receive in the regular game are just the same like before (for 2 hours) =)   

I am guessing the reason behind receiving multiple "30 Minutes" boosters, is because that's what Jelly Queen grants us and since we have unlocked and/or conquered her, she is throwing the same again as rewards, BUT many of those!  Did I make sense? 

Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions or need more clarifications, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?