⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Quest Removed? Again? And just when I completed one? You owe me a prize!!!

Options
Aine
Aine Posts: 52 Level 3
Why take away something that keeps us coming back? Just ridiculous...and you really do owe me a prize as I completed the quest and then it disappeared!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Aine - I hope you have been enjoying your time here in the community.  Did just one of the quests disappear and what time of day were you playing?  You mention again - has this happened before?  What platform do you play on - make/model and software version?  
  • Aine
    Options
    It happened around 10:30 this morning iplay on a brand new iPad Air 3 and a few months back the daily quests disappeared as well...I went to do my quest and when I completed the quest it disappeared has not shown up again...usually you can see it and it gives you a countdown to next quest..,I see nothing...I am a good player and a good customer and this just rubs me the wrong way ....
  • Aine
    Options
    And for the record it is more than twelve hours since my last daily quest (which of course I never got my prize for) and still no daily quest? Am I the only one having this problem ?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Aine - I'm not sure why  you are having this problem with the daily quests.  As you are aware - they should update every 24 hours.  I play on Apple mobile devices too (a mini iPad and an iPad Pro) and haven't had any problems .  

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  
    Clear your cache. 

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If you still aren't seeing the daily quests can you please provide a screen shot and I will pass it along to the CM to see if what can be done?  In the meantime I will double check to make sure there isn't a test going on where some players don't get the daily quests.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?