🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Cant see boosters

Options
miphins1
miphins1 Posts: 53 Level 2
candy crush on my tablet the level is ok but all my it doesn't show my boosters either. I tried to log out and deleting it and sign in again with no success. Still shows no boosters. and every time I email costumer service they keep sending me to community will not respond to my emails. don't know whit to do.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @miphins1 and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear you are having some problems.  First of all - are you talking about Candy Crush Friends, because this is where you have posted your request?  Second,  you say you can't see your boosters.  In Candy Crush Friends you don't see what boosters you may have until you are actually playing a level.  You also mention 'deleting it' - what did you delete - the game app?  If that is what you did - then any saved boosters will be lost because they are saved locally on the device you are playing on (your tablet) and once you de-install the game - that information is erased along with any saved boosters and extra lives you may have from friends.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?