🏅Badges! Join the Weekly Race HERE and share your scrapbook HERE
🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
🌼⭐️ Spring or Star Race? Vote for your favorite and give us your feedback!
🐾 Lovely Pets everywhere! Participate in our Contest and win some Gold Bars
💐Grab your Spring-tastic Jelly Queen wallpaper here!

Title to your Friends as Name.

AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 3,602 Legend
What title would you give to your friends in this Community as a rememberable name ? 

Example- For me @AbhinavSargar #FoolishCandyPlayer. 

Join and Have Fun. Just Tagged myself in such a way for example . 

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

Prev1345

Comments

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 3,602 Legend
    I am Starting @flew66 #RockstarCandyCrusher @Ashraf #EnergeticstarofCandyCrushCommunity @Sofia1992 #RockingQueenSofia @QueenMia #SuperQueenMia @Xarly #CommunityKing 

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Haha...I really love this name or better to say my new title as #RockingQueen .
    Thank you my buddy @AbhinavSargar.
    I would like to use a title and to my beloved friend @candycrushinit as #SweetCandyCrusher .
    I hope she likes it too.

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

• flew66flew66 Posts: 2,361 Legend
    @AbhinavSargar#FoolishCandyPlayer Thank you for your suggestion. What a cool name for me #RockstarCandyCrusher! 
    I would give it a try. May I suggest a title for @PummyRaj #CongenialStarCrusher?
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,298 Level 5
    Aww, I like that name @Sofia1992. Definitely fits me 😁
    ⭐ #RockingQueen you are the best ⭐

I would suggest a title for @Elsa
    #SweetStorywriter&Crusher. 🙋
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

📝📚 A list of all stories I have written so far 📚📝

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
    ~ The Candy Friends and their Nen types: Check here! ~
    *Hunter X Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭
    ❤️ CCFS expert. Ask me anything! ❤️

Highest RC Win Streak: 15
    Highest Candy Necklace Win Streak: 35

Face masks now MANDATORY in some areas. Please wear them and stay safe.
    Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
    You are Welcome @Sofia1992 Definitely Suits You. @candycrushinit #SweetCandyCrusher Suits You. Thanks @flew66 You can suggest for @PummyRaj too. Thanks for liking this game. 

Enjoy !

edited January 2020
    @Acv #YoungTigerAcv @Spinnifix #LegendstarSpinnifix @lulu13 #Rebelstarlulu @samm_kml #Supremestarsamm @Elsa #IntelligentCandyCrusher @MightyWolf #PowerStarMightyWolf
    Vote here to get different types of levels,boosters and festival updates to the game. Click below- 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/275688/adding-new-things-in-the-game#latest

Enjoy !

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 16,304 Ambassador
    Thanks for marking: My name would be:  -CANDYFIX -

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🧨✨ 1st year competition from 12.4. - 7.5.2021  ✨🧨

Ok @Spinnifix but #LegendstarSpinnifix suits you. 

Enjoy !

• lulu13lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Legend
    Hi @AbhinavSargar, I’m loving my new name #Rebelstarlulu 

How did you know i have a rebellious side? 🤔😉😃

In a world where you can be anything, be kind 🧚‍♀️

• AcvAcv Posts: 649 Level 5
    @AbhinavSargar love the name my husband would call our son tiger baby in Tamil ever since he came home from the hospital 
    Everyone these days has rebellious side @lulu13 #Rebelstarlulu You are Right @Acv #YoungTigerAcv 

Enjoy !

@tininha1975 #SweetPlayertinihia 

Enjoy !

Thanks @tininha1975 that you liked it. Thanks Friends . 

Enjoy !

@Lim #DynamicStarLim

Enjoy !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.