🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Debate between who is the best for Dunk The Cookies Level.

Options
AbhinavSargar
AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
Hi Community Members, Superstars, Managers, Moderaters and Experts. Thanks for your valuable feedback on last Debate between Jelly Queen and Bubblegum Troll.

Who is best for Dunk The Cookies Level ? Nutcracker or Dachs. Lets Debate on it. 

Comments

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Nutcracker!
    I love his special ability so much!
    So strong and great to cause damage in blockers and especially double damage in caramel cup blockers.

Dachs from the other side, I haven't tried him yet since I still collect his stickers (i have 399/450 for Dachs) . And ok, I tried him in Holiday Calendar and he wasn't bad (actually, I found Dachs funny when he threw his ball in panel) .

Still, my vote goes to Nutcracker! All of you know how much I love him!
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    Sorry @Sofia1992 I have to go with my dog Dach's on this one. Due to the fact that he throws two critical hits on the blockers, and  sometimes with the nutcracker he misses the mark😒 both are good but Dachs is better for me.
  • dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 985 Level 4
    Options
    Dachs for sure. I rarely use nutcracker as he never clears where is needed 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Good question, @AbhinavSargar! I have to say that to dunk cookies, I like to play with Nutcracker or Dachs 😉 
  • Sofia1992
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hey to all my sweet buddies here in that special community...good morning to all of you.
    First of all, I'm so happy that you have a very different opinion from me in this one and especially you @gr33n3y3z .
    I really understand what exactly you mean and thanks a lot for sharing your opinion with me.

Ok, before to analyse your opinion @gr33n3y3z about Nutcracker, let me say to all of you buddies that if you want to share another opinion between Dachs and Nutcracker on Dunk the Cookie Levels, do it freely. It will gonna be my honor to discover more things about these two characters and that will help me and with my tributes for those two characters in the future so come on, let the different comments about this discussion come in my way.

And now, let's go in the main question and maybe some of you might wonder why while Nutcracker has a very powerful skill, still sometimes he misses the target. The answer is simple. 
    As we all know, when you collect 10 blue candies with original Nutcracker, he toots his trumpet and the notes can attack up to 5 blockers in a horizontal line and if there are caramel cup blockers, he can makes double damage.
    But sometimes, even a great skill can have a small cost. As I noticed from the videos of @JustPlaying and from my gameplay on this game and as always, it depends on the level, Nutcracker's skill can hit 2 blockers on each side... so if there are any blockers near the edge some may not count and be off the board. 
    Also, sometimes, Nutcracker's skill might hit random cup blockers and not actually the ones that needed to be remove in order the cookie to fell down in chocolate and also,  if there are no caramel cups on the board, he will remove up to 5 random candies especially the upper part of the board and that doesn't help so much if you think that cookies in the most 'Dunk the cookie' levels need to fell down in the chocolate (cause chocolate the most times is in the lowest part of the panel but as I always say, it depends on the designing of a level so everything is possible) .

Ok...Now everyone might start to think now that Nutcracker's skill is not the best but wait...I have something more to say about it. Nutcracker's skill is amazing but sometimes, it might needs a good stragety and some luck if you think that he is Christmas Toy Soldier so he will use stragety but if sometimes, he accidentally misses the target alittle, please don't blame him. Sometimes, he gets so excited that he helps us plus his goal is to become the best destroyer of blockers in whole Candy Kingdom so yeah... I understand that excitement sometimes might mess up the things but as everyone continue to see how sweet is when Nutcracker cheers you up everytime when you collect blue candies for him and when he gets happy when you dunk a cookie in chocolate, well, life gets sweeter and better with him.
    Nutcracker's smile is enough for me to make my life better and not to give up.

Anyway, if some of you still want to use Nutcracker and pass the levels easier then, I would suggested these outfits for Nutcracker (but still, as I said before, it depends on the level and plus it's my opinion and experience too) :
    -Robot Nutcracker-->He is perfect for hardcore levels since his energy ball can smash blockers faster and better
    -Gentleman Nutcracker-->That outfit has big lenght and hits the targets better than any other costume
    -Squirrel Nutcracker-->Perfect for the easiest and the earliest levels of the game
    And about Original Nutcracker you can use him in any 'Dunk the Cookie' and ' Spread the Jam' level you want but remember what I wrote above plus if you love challenges so much, then use him.

It's in your decision if you use him or use Dachs .
    Although Dachs' skill is more predictable and easier than Nutcracker's, still for me Nutcracker is the best!
    Well, that's all I have to say. 
  • AbhinavSargar
    Options
    Thanks @QueenMia #SuperQueenMia 
    Thanks @gr33n3y3z @dananelle @Sofia1992 #RockingQueenSofia @QueenMia for your valuable opinions. 

Sorry @Sofia1992 I will go with Dachs because his powers are cookie-oriented while Nutcracker's powers are caramel chocolate cup blocker breaking oriented. It makes the difference after 1000 levels . After 1000 levels, you will find Nutcracker efficient in Spread The Jam levels. 

Vote here to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.  
  • Sofia1992
    Options
    It's ok @AbhinavSargar and you don't have to say sorry and especially to me.
    As I said earlier, community is a free place for everyone to share their opinions even if it's different than mine's.
    Who knows? You might have right since I'm in level 566 now and I didn't reach after level 1000 yet plus I'm still collecting Dachs' stickers so I can't have actually a full picture on how Dachs' skill works in those levels.
    Anyway, as I said, Nutcracker's skill is great but if you play with Original Nutcracker, then prepare to have a good stragety and some luck in your side.

Btw, thanks for the info about Dachs. I can't wait to collect more stickers so to give a try on this little dog.

• AbhinavSargar
    Options
    Thanks @Sofia1992 #RockingQueenSofia
  • Sofia1992
    Options
    You are welcome @AbhinavSargar.
    As I said, community must be a good place for everyone and in order this to happen, we must listen and what the others will gonna say instead of starting to judge.
    Every player who plays this game have its own favorite character and that might be based on their experience, on how much each character can be helpful in levels and many more.

Also, thanks to others opinions from this community, and it will help to understand the characters better so I will learn to become better in this game and I will gonna make and new friends here.
    As human and as game expert, I'm ready to listen everyone's opinion.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?